TRULY SCRUMPTIOUS NURSERY Complaints procedure
It is the responsibility of the manager to ensure all nursery complaints are handled accordingly, children and parents are entitled to expect courtesy and prompt, careful attention to their needs and wishes.
In the event of a parent/carer wanting to complain about a member of staff or an incident at Truly Scrumptious Early Years Nursery, we would follow the following guidelines.
- Speak to a member of staff or directly to management giving as much information as possible.
- If it is discussed with a member of staff, then they will report the complaint to the manager/owner and complete a complaints form immediately.
- The manager/owner will confirm receipt of this within 24 hours
- The complaint will then be investigated and an action plan will be drawn up to address the issue.
- Once made aware of the complaint, the manager must record the complaint and file away.
Should parents feel they cannot speak to a member of staff; the complaint can be written and sent to the manager/owner direct.
The outcome of all complaints is recorded in the Summary Complaints Record file and is available for parents and OFSTED inspectors on requests.
OFSTED’s Complaints & Enforcement Team can be contacted by phone or in writing to:
Complaint Investigation Enforcement Team 0300 123 1231
OFSTED THE NATIONAL BUSINESS UNIT, THE ROYAL EXCHANGE BUILDINGS, 5TH 6TH & 7TH FLOORS,
PICCADILLY GATE, STORE STREET, MANCHESTER M1 2WD